Netflix goes social, turns on Facebook integration for U.S. subscribers
Ever wanted to know what your former college roommates are watching on Netflix? Now you’ve got your chance: Netflix (s NFLX) plans to turn on its Facebook (s FB) integration for U.S. subscribers Wednesday, allowing them to share their viewing behavior with their Facebook friends and get social recommendations for what to watch next. The integration followed some political wrangling about a little-known 1980s privacy law.
About TomI'm a technology professional with a background in computer engineering and communications who currently supports cloud and hosting services. Embrace change, strive for continual service improvement, and search for more efficient processes. That's how I roll.
- Why enterprise #IT needs to share more @pewhouse via @InformationWeek gag.gl/2Ijns 2 days ago
- Have you seen the whiteboard video on @CAInc Run-and-Operate Services? Check it out and see how the R&O team can hel… lnkd.in/dZbytiC 2 days ago
- Customer support drives #mobility for IT. Can you support customers via mobile? gag.gl/bOFgz [slideshow] via @CAinc 3 days ago
- “Companies understand the need to monitor IT system availability. It’s important, but not enough.” gag.gl/gz7T8 via @CAinc #ITBSR 3 days ago
- Changing biz processes for #cloud leads to agility + efficiency benefits across biz, says @GeorgeDWatt of @CAinc 4 days ago
- Tracking a Fitness Challenge
- Sustainability and Why It’s Important for Your Career
- Microsoft May Be Readying a Siri-like Virtual Assistant Called 'Cortana'
- The Past is Irrelevant – Move On
- Finally, a Huggies Device that Lets Babies Tweet When They Pee
- Netflix goes social, turns on Facebook integration for U.S. subscribers
- Marvel launches Marvel Unlimited iOS app for on-demand subscription service
- Online Community Communications Officer Role