Netflix goes social, turns on Facebook integration for U.S. subscribers
Ever wanted to know what your former college roommates are watching on Netflix? Now you’ve got your chance: Netflix (s NFLX) plans to turn on its Facebook (s FB) integration for U.S. subscribers Wednesday, allowing them to share their viewing behavior with their Facebook friends and get social recommendations for what to watch next. The integration followed some political wrangling about a little-known 1980s privacy law.
About TomI'm a technology professional with a background in computer engineering and communications who currently supports cloud and hosting services. Embrace change, strive for continual service improvement, and search for more efficient processes. That's how I roll.
- “Companies understand the need to monitor IT system availability. It’s important, but not enough.” gag.gl/gz7T8 via @CAinc #ITBSR 8 hours ago
- Changing biz processes for #cloud leads to agility + efficiency benefits across biz, says @GeorgeDWatt of @CAinc 1 day ago
- "What does the fox say?" @Anthropologie http://t.co/FmJwGTdwGy 1 week ago
- Saving a few bucks on inadequate project mgmt can cost you, says @CAinc 's @TpKoehler, gag.gl/JMCjX #PPM 1 week ago
- RT @pbsparents: Thanksgiving crafts for kids: to.pbs.org/1h7Dz69. #ThanksgivingPBS 1 week ago