Netflix goes social, turns on Facebook integration for U.S. subscribers
Ever wanted to know what your former college roommates are watching on Netflix? Now you’ve got your chance: Netflix (s NFLX) plans to turn on its Facebook (s FB) integration for U.S. subscribers Wednesday, allowing them to share their viewing behavior with their Facebook friends and get social recommendations for what to watch next. The integration followed some political wrangling about a little-known 1980s privacy law.
About TomI'm a technology professional with a background in computer engineering and communications who currently supports cloud and hosting services. Embrace change, strive for continual service improvement, and search for more efficient processes. That's how I roll.
- .@jfrey80 discusses how #IT can free up resources and be more proactive in this video from #CAWorld gag.gl/58VFV 7 hours ago
- From security of ‘no’ to security of ‘know’: great insight from @HTvdHeijden on BYOID and federated #IAM gag.gl/ZQ2kf @CAinc 7 hours ago
- BYO Identity: how the growing use of #cloud and #social media are affecting identity & access management: [STUDY] gag.gl/QQAkw 2 days ago
- Star Trek Into Darkness was absolutely amazing. One of the best Trek films ever & one of the best sequels I've ever seen. #kirktoenterprise 3 days ago
- 2033 never looked so good, the #IoT empowers IT executives. #graphic article @SmartEnterprise gag.gl/TbEbQ 5 days ago
- Finally, a Huggies Device that Lets Babies Tweet When They Pee
- Netflix goes social, turns on Facebook integration for U.S. subscribers
- Marvel launches Marvel Unlimited iOS app for on-demand subscription service
- Online Community Communications Officer Role
- The app of summer: MLB's At Bat '13 is a home run [video]
- My Second Tablet – Kindle Fire HD
- Steam for Linux Is Here, Valve Celebrates by Discounting Entire Catalog
- Why Service Providers Are Critical to Your Success and Image